The Athena Beach Hotel is widely regarded and recognised as being the best bowling hotel in Cyprus by international players due to the Hotel hosting the Atlantic Championships, Champion of Champions as well as the European Championships and various test matches.
Potters Aboard holidays in Cyprus offer Festival Breaks on selected dates of the year; predominantly during March and November. The Festival weeks are a dedicated week where special entertainment is flown over from the UK for your enjoyment. This helps create the unique friendly and fun atmosphere that is synonymous with Potters Resort.
During the week we organise a free bowling tournament that is exclusive to Potters Abroad guests with great prizes presented to the winners. The Cyprus Holiday is hosted by a member of the Potter Family and the Potters Cyprus Team.
Throughout the duration of your stay, Potters Abroad's own Resort Representative will be nearby to make sure you experience a special holiday. The tournament will take place at the Pioneer’s sister hotel, the Athena Beach and there will be shuttle services between the two hotels.
Festival Break in March 2020
|Sunday 22nd March||14 Nights||£1369pp*|
|Sunday 22nd March||10 Nights||£1119pp*|
|Wednesday 25th March||7 Nights||£859pp*|
* Please note, prices are based on two adults sharing. The single supplement for this break is £22 per night.
Your Holiday Package Includes
- Daytime flights to Paphos
- Transfers to and from the airport in Cyprus
- Accommodation in a Land View Room, upgrades available.
- Dinner and Breakfast at the Athena Beach Hotel.
- Exclusive bowls tournament for Potters guests.
- Exclusive entertainment with cabaret acts flown from the UK
- Hosted by a member of the Potter Family and the Potters Cyprus Team.
- The friendly service on a Potters Representative
- Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance when booking your holiday. These flights above are subject to availability and supplementary charges. For more details and flight times, please call our friendly Potters Abroad Team on 0333 3207 454.