Each February, Potters Abroad offer a dancing holiday to Cyprus, designed for both beginners and improvers, offering an array of workshops and tuition.
Our Dance holiday includes Fun & Easy Ballroom, Latin and popular Sequence Dancing organised in conjunction with Richard & Lynn Miller, who are both fully qualified instructors and choreographers and run their own successful dance school in Norwich.
Even if you’ve never danced before you’ll be in safe hands with Richard & Lynn. They have been hosting the ever popular ‘Stars of Dance’ break at Potters Resort for a number of years and are vastly experienced in teaching dancers from the raw beginner to the experienced competitor. Having begun dancing at the tender age of 10 and 5 respectively, Richard & Lynn are the perfect hosts
Potters Abroad are excited to be returning to Cyprus in 2020 staying at the Pioneer Beach Hotel for our popular dancing week in the sun.
On our dancing week in Cyprus, Richard & Lynn welcome all levels of dancer, whether they are just taking their very first steps in dance or are already an accomplished dancer. The dance programme for the week guarantees 4 days of daytime Ballroom, Latin and Popular Sequence classes and 2 evenings of Social Dancing.
All sessions will take place in the beautiful ballroom overlooking the ocean at the Athena Royal Hotel. There will be a shuttle service running between the 2 hotels taking dancers to and from the sessions.
|Saturday 22nd February||14 Nights||£1149pp*|
|Wednesday 26th February||10 Nights||£929pp*|
|Wednesday 26th February||7 Nights||£729pp*|
* Please note, prices are based on two adults sharing. The single supplement for this holiday is £16 per night.
Your Dancing Holiday Includes
- Daytime flights to Paphos
- Seven nights’ accommodation at the Four Star Adult Focussed Pioneer Beach Hotel located on the seafront in Paphos.
- Transfers in Cyprus to and from the airport.
- Dinner and Breakfast with a superb selection from the International Buffet on every full day.
- Exclusive free-to-enter Dance Daytime and Evening Dance Programme organised by Richard and Lynn Miller.
- New for 2020 Carnival Gala Evening on Tuesday with Ballroom & Latin American Professional Showcase by Dance Champions
- Daytime and evening Entertainment provided by the Hotel.
- The friendly service of a Potters Representative
- Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance when booking your holiday. These flights above are subject to availability and supplementary charges. For more details and flight times, please call our friendly Potters Abroad Team on 0333 3207 454.